Monday, October 13, 2008

NEW PHONE NUMBER FOR BRIAN!!

Someone just submitted a comment to one of the earlier posts that he knows Brian's phone number. Brian apparently contacted him (and his daughter-in-law).

switallyn - if you are reading this, either drop me an email - tracy.pawlak (at) gmail.com - or submit another comment to update us on how things went or if things just fell apart.

For everyone else, please check out the comment under the Status Update post from September 19th for the phone number.

I'll be trying it out tomorrow myself and will update with what happened. Feel free to give him a call and try your best to get your pictures/money/both back.

Post your updates using the comments feature and let us all know if you were successful or not!

Good luck!!

2 comments:

Rikki said...

We, too, were totally ripped off by Brian. All we want is our pictures, that is all. I feel totally scammed. If it is a money problem, fine, just give me an electronic copy of the pics so someone can finish the job that Brian couldn't. At this point I would settle for that.

I am willing to take any avenue to persue this, do whatever legwork is necessary, I just have no idea where to begin.

Anonymous said...

Brian Scheer ripped us off too. We were married on September 2007 and only recieved our proofs. I am still waiting for my album and cd. I have tried every way to contact him and had no luck. That has been my story though since the day I have hired him. If anyone knows any way to contact him please let us know.