Monday, November 3, 2008

This Voice Mail Box is Full

Today my wife heard what we wish we wouldn't hear...

She tried to leave another voice mail for Brian (none of which he has bothered to returned) and got the dreaded message that his voice mail box was full.

I'm hoping that a ton of people have been finding this blog and trying to take action like we have been trying to do.

Keep it up everyone. Let's not get discouraged. Has anyone had the same issue? Anybody had any success lately? Feel free to comment...

3 comments:

SMSMWS said...

I have been trying to get in touch with Brian to get my pictures. I have left many messages at his new cell phone number, but I have still not received any response. I have filed complaints with the BBB, FTC, and Contact 6. His website only contains proofs from a few events; all other information has been removed. Has anyone heard anything from him recently? His voice mail box was full when I tried to call him again today.

Unknown said...

I have been ripped off also. Its almost 2 years and im going to try to take him to cour if anyone wants to join my e-mail is

Duckmann2001@aol.com

Mike

candm2001 said...

Hello,
I was just wondering if anyone had any success with this "Scheer mess". My husband and I were married over 7 years ago, and Brian Scheer was our photographer. As soon as our 7th anniversary rolled around, we tried to get our negatives (we were told by Brian that, after 7 years, we would own the rights to them). Like you, we had difficulties getting ahold of Brian (his voice mail box is full, doesn't return e-mails, bla bla bla). We were surprised by this, because when we hired Brian all those years ago, we didn't really have any problems with him. Obviously, within the last few years, things have changed. I'm crushed because I really want the negatives, and now I don't think I'll ever get them.... Has anyone been successful?